Escape to La Paz, stroll along the waterfront and enjoy a romantic sunset. Indulge in delicious local cuisine and dance until the wee hours. Explore historic museums or shop for authentic Mexican arts and crafts. Experience legendary; sport fishing for marlin, wahoo, tuna, dorado and more…. Snorkel with playful sea lions or scuba dive with hammerhead sharks and giant mantas. Kayak alongside friendly dolphins and whales or venture into the tranquil bays of Espiritu Santo Island. Discover ancient cave paintings in distant canyons. Or relax on the endless white sand beaches. Get reacquainted with your inner self. It's all here waiting for you in La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico.
The Malecon is located along the water front in La Paz, it features a variety of beachside shops, restaurants, museums, galleries, bars serving delicious margaritas, Baja tour services and much more…
Swim with the sea lions while snorkeling in the beautiful clear waters of the Sea of Cortez at Espiritu Santo Island. Enjoy snorkeling with the playful sea lion pups, kayak up to the beautiful desolate beaches and enjoy the tranquility of the natural abundant sea life.
A natural paradise where desert meets the Sierra Laguna mountain range; located on the Southern Baja peninsula it hosts several unique eco-systems that are very special. In December you can watch all the Whales migrate through the coastline. As you enter by car, Todos Santos will delight in this Oasis of palms & fruit trees producing delicious mangos, papayas, avocados & more. The fields of agriculture and quaint village are next to pristine, un-spoiled beaches. Todos Santos attracts beach aficionados, bird-watchers, hikers, wild-life enthusiasts, kayakers, surfers, snorkelers, scuba-divers, fishermen, artists, and much more…
- Whale watching in Magdalena Bay
- Snorkeling and kayaking throughout calm waters
- Visit the historic Mission of Nuestra Senora de Pilar del La Paz
- Horseback into the desert hills to discover towering Cardón, the world's largest cactus
- Engulf yourself in the endless eco-tourism opportunities offered in La Paz, Baja California Sur Mexico
- Kite board and windsurf in Los Barriles; enjoy winter winds with excellent spots to zip through the sea among sandy beaches
- Todos Santos, a surfing destination with streets of hospitality lined with galleries featuring painters and sculptors
- Jacques Cousteau, the famous French diver and documentary filmmaker dubbed the Sea of Cortez as the ‘world's aquarium‘
- Over 4,000 plants thrive in the near by ecosystem with countless coyotes, foxes, pumas and bighorn sheep making these abundant lands their home
- Punta Coyote and San Evaristo beaches offer an excellent camping experience where you will see fast-moving lizards and roadrunners throughout the landscape
Marina CostaBaja Rests on the Sea of Cortez; noted as some of the best sport fishing in the world. Located in La Paz, it's also known for being one of the safest cities in Mexico. We invite you to visit us soon and enjoy all that La Paz and its warm Latin hospitality has to offer.
Gabriel Ley, Dockmaster
USA: 1-888 866-9394
MX: + 52 (612) 121 6225